Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thermometer Update!

I know it's been almost a week since I updated last, and I'm sorry for that, but it's been pretty busy in our home life, and not so busy in our fundraising life as a result.


I am very glad to say that I was able to increase the thermometer by another $72 this morning, bringing us to almost $2,000.00 in donations! 


Rachel had a few partial seizures over the last two days, and so has some make-up work to do for school today, keeping us pretty close to home. I am anxious to find time to set up our fundraiser night with Baja Fresh, and really hoping to have that done by the end of the week. Details to come, of course.


Thanks so much for sticking with us, and I hope to have something more exciting to share with the next update.


-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment