Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Patience Is A Virtue

...Or so I've been told. I have told people in the past that it's never really been my goal in life to be virtuous, and I am lousy at being patient. The reason I mention this is that I was just sure that it had been at least 2 years since we made our initial application with Paws. Today I found that application, and it is dated May, 2010. I was wrong. It's only been 1 1/2 years, though that still seems like a long time to me.;)


Also, take a look at the thermometer! It says $4000.00 today! Technically, it should say $3999.78, but it rounds up, and I'm okay with that.:)


We got notice today of a single donation in the amount of $170, from someone I'm acquainted with via eBay, but have never met in person. I'm still astounded at the generosity of folks who only know me via a computer screen, but still are willing to help. 


We are blessed indeed.


-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Woot loving the donation outlook!!! :)
    Awesome <3 Jenny

    ReplyDelete