Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hello again, friends, and thanks for being so patient between updates!


The holidays are upon us, and we all know what that means; we're busy, we're stressed, and there don't seem to be enough hours in the day.


I've taken it a step further, and managed to fit in several medical/mental health appts. for both Rachel and myself, including a series of cervical epidural injections for me. Good times.;)


I made a vow when our fundraising journey began, and I intend to live up to it fully. That means that I have the joy of sharing today that we've received notice of another $50 in donations! We know folks have a lot of expenses this time of year, and everyone is clamoring for their donation dollars, so we are extra grateful for what comes our way.


We finally got our tree today, so now it's feeling more like Christmas for me, and once it's up and decorated, I'll take a photo and share it with you.


Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, the Solstice or choose to simply enjoy the turn of the seasons, we wish you all the best, and thank you once again for being there for, and with, us.


-Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment