Friday, October 21, 2011

Baja Fresh Fundraiser Total Is In

I haven't forgotten about this blog, I promise! I keep thinking that I need to make a post, but haven't had much to share, and then Brett's dad came down from Canada for a visit, and we were happily busy with him for 5 days.


Here's a photo of Rachel with her Grandpa Gil...



I just returned from Baja Fresh, with the check from the fundraising night we had. I want to thank everyone who was able to help out by coming out to eat, and we are grateful to Baja Fresh for hosting the event. We netted $40, which I have to admit is quite a bit less than I had hoped for, but more than we had yesterday.

We will continue to look for fundraising opportunities, and ask you to share any good ideas. As always, Thank You for being there for us, and for your good wishes.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment