Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fardies Are Awesome

Many of you probably don't know this, but I am part of an ebay sellers group called Lilo's Fardville. It's a long story, but we have contests and sales each month, chat daily on one of the ebay community boards, and support each other through lots of challenges.


My dear Fardies decided that they would donate a portion of their January sales to Rachel's dog fund. I hadn't listed in a long time, but had to join in for this one, and actually did quite well.


Today I added up all of my sales, and the donations made to Rachel's dog account at Paypal, and we had made enough to make a donation to Paws of $190.00!:)


Every time I begin to get frustrated with how slowly this process seems to be moving, somebody comes along with a great new idea for raising funds, and I get excited all over again.


Thanks to everyone for helping us keep our chins up. We are so anxious for Rachel to have her dog, and I keep hoping for a magical letter from Paws, telling us that they've found funding, but I'm afraid it's going to be some time yet. 


(((Fardies))) I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you in our corner.


-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! A big thank you to all of Fardville, and esp that Pixie! Please make sure $22 of that is included from a sale for her. I'm sorry I have yet to send it. Hopefully by Fri. it will be in the fund. Love and hugs! Ky

    ReplyDelete