Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back To School!

I feel like we're off to a good start with the blog, and I hope to not lose that momentum, but Rachel's school year begins on Tuesday, and since it's a new experience for both of us, there will be a period of adjustment, and a lot to learn.


Rachel will be attending Connections Academy online, and as her Learning Coach, I have certain responsibilities to take care of each day she is studying. I'm hoping that once she gets settled into her new routine, I'll have more time to concentrate on other things.


I also wanted to let you know that, since the seizures of Tuesday/Wednesday, there have been no more. We have every hope that the tonic/clonics are now managed once again, though we do expect to continue seeing the partials from time to time. I will be taking Rach in to get a blood draw on Monday evening, so that we have a better idea of what her medication levels are. This can help her doctor make a more informed decision about dosages.


I will continue to update each time we get donation notifications from PAWS, and whenever we have a new fundraiser or outreach opportunity. Thanks for keeping up with us, and feel free to offer fundraising advice and ideas.


-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I come back to visit regularly and watch the thermometer!

    ReplyDelete