Friday, August 26, 2011

Donation Canisters

It was suggested that, as part of our fundraising efforts, we should approach some local businesses, and ask if they would allow us to place donation canisters at their registers.


*shudder* This is so hard for me, but I put on my big-girl panties, and have approached two places so far. One said no (and they were really nice about it), but the other said 'probably'. I just have to go back on Tuesday to speak to the person in charge. 


I let them know that I would be happy to place links to their businesses here on our blog, in return for their counter space. If you have a business, and would be willing to host a donation canister, or know someone who does, please leave a comment with your contact info, and I will be in touch. All comments are screened before posting, and I won't post private info.


In other news, I was very gratified to open Rachel's email, and find notifications of 4 more donations made to Rachel's PAWS account, totaling $140! Thanks so much. There is no amount that's too small; it all adds up, and we are grateful for your generosity.


-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment