Friday, August 19, 2011

The Big Sale Weekend Is Here...Ack!

Yesterday afternoon was spent in the hot garage, sorting, organizing, and pricing the very large pile of items we had gathered from our home, and had donated from a few family members and friends. There's a lot of stuff there. We pulled out of our family room the large, and super heavy, reclining sofa and loveseat, too. It's not going back in, so I hope it sells.


The art cards we had made came out looking really good, and I spent some time in the evening folding them, and putting them with their envelopes, and printed out some informational fliers that Cindy created for us to put out for folks.


I wanted to have an image to share with you this morning, so I took a picture of the ginormous Yard Sale sign Brett made, along with a flier, one of the cosmetic bags, and Rachel's art cards...






I hope to have an opportunity to take a few more pics during the sale, but I expect to be pretty busy. Brett put an ad on Craigslist, and included an extensive list of the types of things folks could find here. We really do have everything from car parts to kitchen utensils. It should be exciting, and I wish you could all join us, even just to hang out for a couple of hours.


-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment